Typical of American libraries built 1900s to late 1930s, the Walthers Cornerstone Public Library is an important addition to scenes set in the early 1900s into the present. Similar buildings still serve many smaller towns and city neighborhoods today.
- Easily used as city hall, police station, courthouse, school or other public building
- Traditional large entry with elevated stairway
- Highly detailed plastic parts simulating stone and brick construction
- Finely molded windows and doors
- Molded in three colors and clear plastic