Walthers Cornerstone HO Scale High-Voltage Transmission Towers are based on typical steel "high tension" electrical power line supports used across the continent. These tall towers will add realism to your railroad's skyline. The set includes four easy-to-build towers with molded-on eyelets for stringing wire (933-3344, sold separately). High-Voltage Transmission Towers are just part of the line of SceneMaster and Cornerstone HO Scale scenery details.
- Includes parts for four towers
- Great addition to 1950s and later scenes
- Perfect in industrial or rural scenes
- Parts molded in gray
- Use alongside Modern High Voltage Transmission Tower Kit (933-3343 sold separately)
- Easily detailed with High-Tension "Wire" (933-3344, sold separately)