A sensor is built into every signal so there is no wiring or extra circuit boards etc. Just clip or wire the signal into your track for fully automatic 2, 3, or 4 Aspect Signalling which works just like the real railway. Best of all they work on both analogue DC as well as digital DCC and are fully Layout Link compatible, so easy to link Mimic lights and switches on a Mimic panel for control, signal display and train position indication with just a single wire.
Installation is very quick and simple as everything is built into the signal. As well as the signals you will also get the detailing extras including Hand Rails, Ladders, Phone Boxes, and other vital signal components.
THE VISUAL EFFECT
- Signal senses train and changes signal until train safely past
- Links to other Sensor Signals with a single wire for fully automatic block signalling
- Fully built ready to use signal with sensor built into the base - no other circuits or wires
- Automatic function can be overridden by a Mimic switch or a DCC command
- Can link to Mimic light using a single wire to show occupancy & position on a control panel
- On Analogue DC - wire to a regular 12-16V DC supply
- On Digital DCC - just slide in or wire straight into track for automatic or DCC control
- Feathers or theatre indicators can be controlled by DCC or Mimic switch, and if points are controlled by DCC can be made to light automatically by giving them the same address
- 4 x 3 Aspect Sensor Signals (TTSS3)
- 1 x Mimic Switch (TTMS1)
- 5m Single Core Wire