Train Tech TTAL22 Automatic Lighting Effects - Flickering/Constant (Dual)
- Train Tech
- OO Gauge Scale
This small module fits neatly into a coach, multi-unit or wagon and simulates the rear light on the back of the train. This pack includes a twin terminal for both constant and flickering LED illuminations. Ideal for both modern era and steam era railways. The flickering LED terminal can be used to simulate a firebox in a locomotive.
How it Works:
- Detects motion and turns on automatically.
- Automatically turns off 4mins after last movement.
- No pick-up, wires or soldering required
- LED plugs straight into terminals
- Can be fitted to brake vans, coaches, wagons etc
- Runs for AGES on a standard button battery.