Use this handy tool to punch out circular pieces of masking tape, or plastic plate up to 0.5mm in thickness.
- Features a rotating grip.
- Exchange 2mm and 3mm bits with ease.
- Sharp cutting edge ensures that the tool makes precision holes.
- Make circular masking tape pieces and use when masking curved corners.
- Connect the dots for a smooth and accurate masking method!
- Cutting out plastic plate makes for realistic 1/700 propellers.
- Use to make circular holes in masking tape when painting dotted patterns.
- An example of a colorful and eye-catching polka dot scheme.