Image shows assembled and painted kit.
This 1/35 scale model recreates the Goliath. It was a diminutive tracked vehicle about 1.5m long that could carry up to 60kg of light explosives and was remotely controlled via 3 cables that spooled out of its rear. Some 7,564 were produced in all, split between 12V battery and gas engine-powered variants. They were largely deployed by assault pioneer (Sturmpionier) units, and were hoped to give the advantage of surprise. They were used on all fronts including German counters to the allied invasions in Normandy.
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Contains parts to assemble three figures and two Goliaths. Goliath length: 47mm, width: 24mm.
- Finely molded parts make for a highly accurate depiction of this diminutive tracked mine.
- Choose whether to assembled with rear hatch open or closed. Reel within is a separate part. Enameled wire recreates cable.
- Assembly type tracks have one-piece straight sections.
- Comes with parts to recreate a Goliath controller and two other soldiers.
- Includes fireams and accessories for a realistic finish.