This 1/48 scale model recreates the M4A3E8 Sherman “easy Eight” as it appeared in the European Theater of WWII. As it was one of the final Sherman types, it had the benefit of design updates developed from battle experience including a hardy welded late production hull, 76mm main gun, and new Horizontal Volute Spring Suspension (HVSS) with wider tracks, making for the significantly more comfortable ride that led to its nickname of "Easy Eight."
Image shows assembled and painted kit.
- This is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 62mm.
- The form of a World War II M4A3E8 is accurately captured in compact 1/48 scale.
- Superb detail across the model, notably on the HVSS, engine grilles and rear deflector.
- T66 tracks are depicted in assembly form, with one-piece straight sections.
- Interior weights give the model a realistically heavy feel.
- Comes with a commander torso figure and 2 European Theater marking options.