Containing three wagons, numbered:
- SR Red Oxide, with SR Standard Brown sole bar and black ironwork, small SR branding to body corners, small 's' prefix.
- D1478 and D1479 Patterns
- Era 3
- Pack of three wagons, each with individual numbers
- Die-cast metal chassis with plastic body
- 60g Weight per Wagon
- Scale length of 70mm over headstocks
- Wheelbase of 40mm, allowing operation over a minimum radius of 371mm (Radius 1 Set-Track)
- Three styles of wheel design; Split spoke, single spoke and 3-hole disc
- RP25.110 chemically blackened OO gauge wheel sets
- Blackened brass bearings conforming to accurascale standards of 14.4mm back-to-back on 2mm axles over 26mm pinpoints.
- Eroded metal, plastic and wire detail parts, including, but not limited to, handrails, grab handles, door handles, lamp brackets, vacuum and steam pipes, though pipes, steam heating cock and break gear.
- Turned sprung metal buffers
- NEM standard coupler pockets
- Narrow tension lock couplers included
- Individual lettering and codes from real wagons for authenticity
- Accessory Bag included contains steam/vacuum hoses and screw couplings