RC10820 Roco / Fleischmann 10820 Z21 Digital Control System (UK Plug Fitted)
The Z21 digital control center connects your model railway system, your digital locomotives and wagons via WiFi to your tablet, smartphone or the Z21 WLANMAUS. No additional networking knowledge is needed for this. You can extend your Z21 digital control center easily due to the large number of interfaces. This also makes it the ideal basis for PC-based automation.
- Intuitive operating concept for beginners and pros, control of the model railway locomotives through virtual, photorealistic drivers' cabs of different types of vehicles.
- You can also easily manage and administrate large train fleets
- Multi-protocol center for DCC and Motorola formats
- Upgrade for existing digitally controlled layouts through backwards compatibility, i.e. Z21 multiMAUS, Lokmaus 2
- Switching of turnouts and soleonids
- RailCom compatible
- Software and sound of our ZIMO-Sound-Decoders can be updated at anytime
- Connection of Smartphone, Tablet-PC, Z21 WLANMAUS, Z21 multiMAUS
- Plug & Play - connect and you are ready to go !
- Camera locomotives via Z21 app
- Integrated interface for connecting a PC
- You can easily connect to your Smartphone via pre-configurated WiFi router
- 3 times X-Bus
- Main track for DCC and Motorola, 3 A, feedback enabled
- Separate programming track: for programming, decoder updating, sound programming. Feed back enabled.
- Booster-Bus for Roco Booster 10805, 10806, 10807, CDE-Booster via 10789
- Roco-Feedback Bus for Roco Feedback module
- LAN-Bus, CAN-Bus and LocoNet-Bus
- Sniffer Bus
- Z21 digital control center
- Switching power supply 10851
- Pre-configured WiFi router for Plug & Play operations incl. switching power supply
- 3 pc. Back plug terminal RM3,5 2p
- ITEM NUMBER 10820
- INPUT VOLTAGE 230v
- Z21 LENGTH 207mm
- Z21 WIDTH 146mm
- Z21 HEIGHT 37mm
- ROUTER LENGTH 174mm
- ROUTER WIDTH 144mm
- ROUTER HEIGHT 30mm