Exclusive Revolution Trains N Gauge Class 59
59003 is unique amongst all the 59s. 59003 was modified and moved to Germany in 1997 for use on the German network as part of joint Foster Yeoman-DB operation. In 2014 GBRf repatriated 59003 and brought it back into UK mainline use. 59003 has some unique detail variations which we have tooled up to faithfully represent the modified locomotive.
All of our 59 models will feature the following standard features:
• Next generation heavy, diecast chassis with smooth running, low friction and low geared design (estimated weight 110-115g)
• Highly detailed injection moulded body with photo-etched and wire details and separate plastic parts
• Lift off, easy-access central body section (as per the prototype!) to allow access to the decoder socket and switches
• Prototype body detail variations eg headlight differences, NRN pod locations, cab handrail recesses, cab door handles, roof hatches, exhausts, and accurate chassis variation including variations in cooler pipes, lashing loops and fire extinguishers
• Separate (not solid) angled struts connecting body to chassis to allow distinctive see-through appearance of prototype
• Buffer beam detailing: one end super-detailed with solid air dam, air pipes and cosmetic coupler all fitted. Alternative solid air dam supplied for coupler end, and open air dam for those wishing to couple at both ends.
• Working accurate headlights including working marker lights. Lights switchable using easy to access microswitches or with DCC.
• Next 18 NEM 652 socket and factory fitted speaker for easy sound fitting plus DCC sound fitted option.
• Fine wheels to NMRA RP25 standards.
• Body-mounted, kinematic close couplers with NEM coupler sockets.
Our model will feature unique features not seen on a British N gauge model before.
59003 spotting points:
• unique bodyshell accurate for 59003 as modified for use in Germany and now the UK
• additional, working top marker light above windscreen
• rectangular buffers
• no NRN roof pods