390152 "Virgin Knight" - Pendolino in Virgin original livery (grey doors)
The Revolution Trains – Rapido Trains Class 390 Pendolino in N gauge caused a sensation when delivered in 2018 as the UK’s first fully crowdfunded model train.
Packaged in attractive book sets, the model features motors in both driving cars, directional lights, working table lamps in first class, accurate interiors and power couplers to distribute power throughout the train and make poor pick-up a thing of the past.
It received rave reviews and numerous accolades including Model Rail’s “Model of the decade”. Now more Pendolinos are coming – in exciting new liveries!
An N gauge model of a Virgin Pendolino 11-car set (class 390/1) produced by Rapido Trains Inc.
- highly accurate and detailed model including detailed interiors
- low friction drive in both driving trailers (ie two motors per train)
- directional lighting
- 1st class table lamps lit
- Optional interior light bars for all coaches except driving trailers
- DCC socket (Next18)
- Speakers fitted. DCC sound available from Legomanbiffo (we are not offering factory fitted DCC sound for this run)
- electrical close coupling
- smoked but separate glazing
- removable front panel for prototypical “drags” over non-electrified lines (NEM coupling socket behind panel)
- 11-car set length: 1810mm
Please note that you are placing an order for a Pendolino model which will begin production in Q3 2021 and be delivered Q1 2022 (estimated).