1:48 Scale model of the Apollo 11 Lunar Module Eagle. This model is produced in grey plastic parts and requires painting and gluing to complete. We recommend using Revell Contacta Glue to construct this kit.
"Houston, this is Tranquility Base. The eagle has landed." With these words the world heard that man had finally reached the moon. The Apollo 11 Lunar Module "Eagle" landed on July 20, 1969 and became the first habitation on the moon. Neil Armstrong was the first human to set foot on the moon.
- Lunar module Eagle consisting of the landing stage and the ascent module (upper stage)
- Structured advancement module
- Steering nozzles, antennas
- Landing gear
- Gangway and ladder
- Decals for the lander
- Plastic model kit (not assembled)
- Illustrated, multilingual assembly instructions
- Base Paints
- Paint Brush
- Suitable Adgesive
- ITEM NUMBER 03701
- SCALE 1:48