Over 4,000 built from 1951 to 1959, with some in service into the 21st century. Used for carrying ballast and engineer’s materials. Featured fold-down sides for ease of access. Includes etched brass BR region plaques and transfers for early and post-TOPS BR. These finely moulded plastic wagon kits come complete with pin point axle wheels and bearings, 3 link couplings and transfers. This kit is supplied with pre-coloured moulded parts although painting can improve the appearance. Additional parts to enable the vehicle to be modelled incorporating modifications made to the prototypes during their working life are included where appropriate.