Heljan 9771 Ruston & Hornsby 165DE 0-6-0 No.45 NCB Dark Green
- OO Gauge Scale
UK Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Availability: In stock
- Next18 Pin DCC
- Era 5. 1957-1966 British Railways Late Crest
- Era 6. 1967-1971 British Rail Blue Pre Tops
- Era 7. 1971-1982 British Rail Blue Tops era
- What the icons mean
More than 160 of these robust diesel shunters were built in various configurations for industrial railways, with Ruston offering mechanical, hydraulic or electric transmissions and a choice of 0-4-0 or 0-6-0 wheel arrangements. While most of the 164 '165DEs' built in the 1950s/60s were two axle machines, a number were delivered as 0-6-0s including 5 to British Rail Western Region as PWM650-654 (as produced by Heljan for Model Rail Magazine/Kernow Model Railway Centre as a private commission.
- Next18 DCC decoder interface and provision for DCC sound.
- External features will include authentic detail variations.
- Highly-detailed cab interior and underframe.
- Working Lights
- Interior Lights
- ITEM NUMBER 9771
- CLASS 165DE
- OPERATOR NCB
- LIVERY Dark Green
- WHEEL CONFIGURATION 0-6-0
- COUPLINGS NEM
- PAINT FINISH Pristine
- LENGTH 88mm