Heljan 2840 Class 02 D2861 BR Green Wasp stripes with Red Bufferbeam D2861
- OO Gauge Scale
UK Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Availability: Available to Pre-Order
- Next18 Pin DCC
- Era 5. 1957-1966 British Railways Late Crest
- What the icons mean
Expected Delivery Q4 2023 (Subject to change at Manufacturer's Discretion).
Built to replace the legendary Lancashire & Yorkshire 0-4-0ST 'Pugs', this class of 20 short wheelbase 0-4-0 diesel-hydraulic locomotives was based on a standard industrial design. Delivered to depots in the north west of England for shunting tightly-curved lines around docks and goods depots, many were sold into industry in the late 1960s and subsequently preserved to enjoy a third life at heritage railways.
- Next18 DCC decoder interface and provision for DCC sound.
- External features will include authentic detail variations.
- Highly-detailed cab interior and underframe.
- Working Lights
- Interior Lights
- ITEM NUMBER 2840
- CLASS 02
- OPERATOR BR
- LIVERY Green w/Red Bufferbeam
- RUNNING NUMBER D2861
- WHEEL CONFIGURATION 0-4-0DH
- COUPLINGS NEM
- PAINT FINISH Pristine
- LENGTH 88mm