The INFINITY Analogue system revolutionises analogue control and redefines what conventional analogue control should be in the 21st century.
Infinity Analogue allows you to control all your separate track sections with a single Remote handset. Oh, we didn’t mention it was wireless? Yes, it is and the latest Bluetooth connectivity allows a range of 50m rarely afforded to modellers who use analogue control who have no desire to switch to DCC.
Accessory control has not been forgotten either and a simple two-wire bus and Interface Units are all you need to get your accessories operative and under your control, and there will be more revealed about this soon…
Infinity Duo gives you double track control in seconds. It’s also extendable so if you wanted to add more tracks, this can be achieved with one of the Acolyte units and/or further Remote Units. This can give you up to ten track control.
It’s Model Railway Control [and beyond]
- Wireless Analogue Operation
- Bluetooth connectivity up to 50m
- Control up to 10 tracks via one Battery Powered Remote
- Add up to 9 Remote units if desired*
- Backlit Display
- Trademark Gaugemaster Slow Speed Control
- Customisable Braking/Simulation as Standard
- 360 degree speed dial rotation with visual indicators
- Customisable ‘Play’ mode with fuel consumption feature
- Customisable independent track settings
- Easy and Unique Accessory Control System on board
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
- *Note: Additional parts from the range are required.
GMI-A01 - Infinity SOLO Model Railway Control Package
GMI-A11 - Infinity ACOLYTE Expansion Unit
GMI-A21 - Infinity REMOTE Model Railway Controller
GMI-A31 - Infinity LIGHTS Accessory Interface
GMI-A32 - Infinity POINTS Accessory Interface
GMI-A33 - Infinity SIGNALS Accessory Interface
GMI-A41 - Infinity POWER Supply
GMI-U01 - Infinity CONNECT Lanyard Set
GMI-U02 - Infinity CONNECT Lead Set
GMI-U03 - Infinity CONNECT Plug Set