Scenic Sounds Modules bring life to any layout!
Sound can really bring a layout to life and these new modules make it so easy; just connect two wires to the nearest power source, hide the module, and turn it on.
- Compact sound module with built-in loudspeaker
- Real natural sounds specially recorded for these modules
- Easy connections - just two screw terminals for power supply
- Power from 8-16v smooth DC for natural random sounds
- Or power from DCC for controlling sounds by DCC or random
- Fits inside a model or under the baseboard
- Built-in adjustable volume control
- Joint British development between Gaugemaster and Train-Tech
WHEN POWERED BY DC:
Modules play an appropriate background sound with individual sounds played in randomly.
WHEN POWERED BY DCC:
Modules can play randomly as above, or individual sounds can be played on command by DCC; e.g.Point throw played as a point changes, signal rodding etc.
Sounds on this module include:
- Point throws
- Semaphore clunks
- Signal rodding
- Trackside sounds
||Lineside Scenic Sounds Module
||Station (Steam) Scenic Sounds Module
||Station (Modern) Scenic Sounds Module
||Urban Scenic Sounds Module
||Rural Scenic Sounds Module
- LENGTH 42mm
- WIDTH 29mm
- HEIGHT 13mm
- SPEAKER DIAMETER (Ø) 23mm