For large model railway layouts where many motor vehicles, points and signals are used.
- for up to 9999 digital motor vehicles and 1 analog locomotive
- setting of 4-digit locomotive addresses
- 14, 27, 28 or 128 speed steps
- 69 functions for each locomotive (F0-F68)
- double- and multiple-traction
- the setting of automatic control is optional
- Separate Programming track outputs
- CV programming from CV1 to CV1024
- higher requirements are met by adding (an infinite number of) additional amplifiers - LV103
- connect up to 31 input devices to our universal input bus XpressNet.
- programming in operational mode (PoM)
- up to 2048 points, signals and other magnetic articles can be switched, depending on the control device used.
- feedback bus to connect feedback modules and switch decoders that support the feedback function.
- The LZV200 can generate the RailCom Signal (Global RailCom from LH101 V2.0)
- Model Clock (LH101 V2.0)
- Integrated USB PC Interface
- Future updates can be applied using a memory stick
Each set comes with a LZV200 device (which is an amplifier plus command station) and an LH101 hand-held control device.
LZV200 Version 4.0
LH101 Version 2.1