The Digital Plus Silver locomotive decoder is suitable for all DC locomotives with continuous current draw of 0.75Amp or less.
The characteristics of the decoder are:
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back emf motor control
- Supports Automatic Braking Control (ABC)
- Shunting speed on F3
- Suitable for operation with 14/27 or 28/128 speed steps
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is posible or may be disabled
- Motor output = 0.75A continuous 1.0A max
- Motor and function outputs have short circuit protection
- Four function outputs rated at 500mA each with advanced function mapping
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects
- Support for Multiple traction and long addresses (Loco addresses up to 9,999)
- Support for programming on the mainline (Programming on Main POM)
- Support for all forms of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- SUSI solder points
- Size: L 20 x W 11 x H 3.9mm.