Dapol 7S-007-012 Class 57xx Pannier 8763 BR Lined Black Early Crest - Steam Tank Locomotive
- O Gauge Scale
- 21 Pin DCC
- Era 4. 1948-1956 British Railways Early Crest
- What the icons mean
The GWR 5700 Class, or 57xx class, was a class of 0-6-0 pannier tank steam locomotive, built by the Great Western Railway (GWR) and British Railways (BR) between 1929 and 1950. With 863 built, they were the most prolific class of the GWR, and one of the most numerous classes of British steam locomotive.
Although officially designated by GWR as "light goods and shunting engines", it soon became clear that other duties could be performed such as branch passenger working and mainline freight, being widespread across the system..
They were distributed across most of the GWR network and, after nationalisation of the railways in 1948, across the British Railways Western Region, and also other regions.
These great little models feature lots of details including external pipe work, directional lighting, and finely printed external logos and numbering.
- Sprung Buffers
- Firebox Flicker
- Powerful 5 Pole Motor
- Expertly applied livery
- Diecast Chassis, Footplate, Boiler and Firebox
- Exquisitely detailed body with many added detailed parts
- Wheels conform to the new O Gauge standard, suitable for O Super Fine
- Partial representation of working inside motion and many other exquisite fine details including
- CLASS 57xx
- LIVERY BR Lined Black Early Crest
- ERA 4 (1948 - 1956)
- WHEEL CONFIGURATION 0-6-0
- DECODER 21 Pin Ready
- SOUND Use Soundtraxx STX881106 Steam Sound Decoder (Speaker Required)
- COUPLINGS Chain
- TRACK SUPPLY 12v DC
- PAINT FINISH Pristine
- LENGTH OVER BUFFER 221mm
- WIDTH 60mm
- HEIGHT 88mm