Dapol 2S-017-006 Class 7MT Britannia 4-6-2 70000 BR Unlined Black Early Crest
- N Gauge Scale
UK Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Availability: On order
- 6 Pin DCC
- Era 10. 2006-2017 - Network Franchising
- What the icons mean
Britannia Pacifics are a type of 4-6-2 locomotive designed by Robert Riddles for use by the nationalised British Railways for mixed freight and passenger duties. Fifty five were built at the Crewe Works between 1951 and 1955. Two survive into preservation, 70000 Britannia herself and 70013 Oliver Cromwell. Oliver Cromwell was in fact the last steam locomotive to run a scheduled BR service in 1968.
- LIVERY BR Unlined Black early Crest
- RUNNING NUMBER 70000
- NAME Britannia
- Finely moulded body and tender with many separately added fine details.
- Cast and painted wheels with fine relief.
- Square axles for perfect wheel quartering.
- Heavy die-cast chassis and all wheel pick up.
- Super Creep Motor for controlled pulling power with fine slow speed control.
- Finely etched name plates.
- Accessory bag with spares and other added detail.
- Comes with factory fitted traction tyres.