The IOA wagon is a type of high sided open wagon designed to carry ballast and spoil. They were first released in 2009 and all carried the distinctive Network Rail engineers yellow livery and were designated Mussel. The IOA has a maximum load capacity of 102 tonnes.
These wagons are beautifully detailed and will be a great addition to your rolling stock.
- Finely moulded body with many separately added details
- Finely applied livery with accurately printed detail
- NEM coupling sockets as standard
- Profiled wheels
- ITEM NUMBER 2F-045-011
- OPERATOR Network Rail
- WAGON TYPE IOA Ballast Wagon
- RUNNING NUMBER 3170 5992 091-6
- LENGTH OVER BUFFER 114mm
- WIDTH 17mm
- HEIGHT 18mm