The class 121 and 122 (also known as "Bubble Cars") formed part of the first generation of British DMU's. These units were designed to run on branch lines and secondary routes and were ideal for stations that were not able to have run-round loops due to space.
The class 121 units were built in 1960 by Pressed Steel and the class 122 were built in 1958 by Gloucester RC& W. Lots of these units are still in preservation.
These great little models feature a lot of details including internal seating, external pipe work, directional lighting, and finely printed external logos and numbering.
- Light bar ready
- Directional Lights
- Darkened wheels and pin point bearings
- All wheel pick up and all wheel pick drive
- Includes spares bag with additional detailing parts
- Detailed body with etched grills and separately fitted handrails
- CLASS 122
- LIVERY BR Blue
- ERA 5 (1957 - 1966)
- WHEEL CONFIGURATION Bo-Bo
- COUPLINGS NEM
- DCC TYPE 6 Pin Ready
- TRACK SUPPLY 12v DC
- PAINT FINISH Pristine
- LENGTH OVER BUFFER 138mm
- WIDTH 19mm
- HEIGHT 26mm