Expected Delivery Q1 2024 (Subject to change at Manufacturer's Discretion).
The British Rail Class 59 is a type of Co-Co locomotive designed for heavy freight work and was introduced between 1985 and 1995. These locomotives were born from the satifaction of the EMD SW1001 shunter and the twin cab design of the Class 58 locomotives. These were the first privately owned diesel locomotives to operate regularly on the British main line.
These great little models feature lots of details including etched grills, directional lighting and finely printed external logos and numbering.
- Detailed body with etched grills and separately fitted hand rails
- Etched nameplate if appropriate
- Darkened wheels and pin point bearings
- All wheel drive
- All Wheel pick up
- Directional lighting
- NEM couplings
- 5 Pole motor for smoother operation
- Includes both standard and knuckle couplings
- Includes spares bag with additional detailing parts
- CLASS 59
- LIVERY ARC
- ERA 9 (1995 - 2005)
- WHEEL CONFIGURATION Co-Co
- DCC TYPE DCC Fitted
- TRACK SUPPLY 2 Rail DCC
- PAINT FINISH Pristine
- LENGTH OVER BUFFER 144mm
- WIDTH 17mm
- HEIGHT 28mm