Expected Delivery November 2023 (Subject to change at Manufacturer's Discretion).
The Class 47 is one of the most mass produced locomotives of the BR Fleet. These locomotives were designed and built between 1962 and 1968 by Brush Traction and British Rail Crewe Works. They were used all over the western region hauling passenger services and can still be seen running up and down the country with special services.
- Fully revised and updated model
- Five boiler roof panel variants
- Numerous cab front variations
- Three underframe tank designs
- Original or Serck radiator shutters
- Original or revised bufferbeam design
- Authentic lighting functions
- Sprung buffers
- DCC ESU Sound Fitted