- Detailed body with etched grills
- Cast wheels with fine relief and appropriate colouring
- Tungsten chassis
- All wheel pickup
- NEM coupling pockets
- Directional lighting
- New design motor for smooth running
- Includes magnetic couplings and traditional couplings
- Accessory bag with spares and optional detail parts
Gaugemaster are pleased to offer these two locomotives in N Scale as part of our GM Collection range of commissions.
The class 33 diesel locomotives were built between 1960 and 1962 for the southern region of BR by BRCW. These locomotives were given the nick name of the "Crompton Class" due to the brand of electrical equipment used in the design.
These locomotives were able to haul both passenger and freight stock with ease and many of them still remain in preservation.
These great little models feature lots of details including etched grills, directional lighting and finely printed external logos and numbering.