The class 33 diesel locomotives were built between 1960 and 1962 for the southern region of BR by BRCW. These locomotives were given the nick name of the "Crompton Class" due to the brand of electrical equipment used in the design.
These locomotives were able to haul both passenger and freight stock with ease and many of them still remain in preservation.
1:148 Scale model of a Class 33 diesel locomotive decorated in Parcels Red livery. These models have been specially commissioned by Gaugemaster and form part of the Gaugemaster Collection Series.
These models feature lots of era specific details and markings and lots of external body details as modelled on the prototype.
- Gaugemaster Limited Edition
- Detailed body with etched grills
- Cast wheels with fine relief and appropriate colouring
- Tungsten chassis
- All wheel pickup
- NEM coupling pockets
- Directional lighting
- New design motor for smooth running
- Includes magnetic couplings and traditional couplings
- Accessory bag with spares and optional detail parts
- 1 x Class 33 Diesel Locomotive
- CLASS 33
- LIVERY Parcels Red
- ERA 5 (1957 - 1966)
- WHEEL CONFIGURATION Bo-Bo
- DCC TYPE 6 Pin DCC Ready
- TRACK SUPPLY 12v DC
- PAINT FINISH Pristine
- LENGTH OVER BUFFER 100mm
- WIDTH 18mm
- HEIGHT 26mm