The Dapol Class 156 features:
- Finely detailed body with many extra fitted items 5 pole Super Creep
- Motor with incredible controllable slow running speed
- All wheel drive (in motor equipped units) and all wheel pick up
- Directional lights (switchable)
- Light bar ready
- Accessory bag with optional fitted parts
The Class 156 Super Sprinter is a twin car DMU, of which 114 were built from 1987 to 1989 by Metro Cammell, numbered 156 401 -514. Each twin car comprised a Driving Motor Standard Lavatory (DMSL, numbered 52401-514) and a Driving Motor Standard (DMS, numbered 57401-514) with space for storage of luggage, bicycles etc. These DMUs operate in Scotland, NE and NW England, East Anglia and the Midlands.