Dapol 4P-004-005D Autocoach BR W37W Carmine & Cream - DCC Fitted
- OO Gauge Scale
UK Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Availability: Available to Pre-Order
- DCC Ready
- Product features internal lighting
- What the icons mean
- Finely moulded bogie frames with NEM profile wheels
- Superbly detailed body with many separately added parts
- Sprung Metal Buffers
- Removable roof for easy insertion of crew and passengers
- Expertly applied livery
- Working interior lights DCC and DCC Sound Fitted option available
Our model is based on the six coaches numbered 36 to 41 constructed during 1907 under Lot 1126 to Diagram ‘N ’. All were built new as driving trailers and not later conversions from old steam rail motors. They were used on branch lines from Cornwall to Wales and retained their gas lighting until withdrawn, the first in 1956, the last in November 1957. Number 38 is preserved on the Telford Steam Railway as pictured above.