Planet Industrials Exclusive, Produced by Accurascale.
Limited stock available.
The pack contains three individually numbered wagons.
Introduced in 1950, almost 14,000 of these mineral wagons were built for British Rail. Two basic designs were used, both having twin side doors and one end door in their 21ft 6in long bodies, mounted on 12ft wheelbase under-frames. The 21 ton wagons were closer to their 16 ton predecessors in height, and lasted longest both in production and in service. Many saw extended lives in industrial service.
The dark grey and orange livery is inspired by the internal user wagons at Grimethorpe Colliery in North Yorkshire, however due to their plain livery they could be adapted for use on your own industrial layout.
- 1/107 diagram wagon
- Spindle Buffers
- Oil Axle-boxes
- Two doors on either side of body and another at one end only for end-tipping
- Pack of three wagons, each with individual numbers, builders plates and wagon labels
- NEM standard coupler pockets
- Narrow tension lock couplers included
- Metal 3-hole disc RP25 profile metal wheels on metal axles with 14.4mm back-to-back and 26mm over pinpoints
- Designed for easy conversion to P4 and EM gauges
- Extra fine factory-fitted detail plastic parts and sprung buffers