Class 800/0 GWR IET 800 021 5 Car EMU By Kato | Code: 10-1671 | N Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Train Packs ,|
|Product scale||N Gauge|
N Scale (1:148) 5-car train
A companion Starter Set for each livery will also be available in the Gaugemaster Collection.
The Class 800 AT300 is a bi-mode multiple unit built by Hitachi for Great Western Railway and London North Eastern Railway. They use electric motors for traction, but in addition to operating on track with overhead electric wires, they have diesel generators to enable them to operate on unelectrified track. Based on the Hitachi A-train design, the trains were built by Hitachi between 2014 and 2018.
The trains were assembled at the Hitachi Newton Aycliffe facility from bodyshells shipped from Kasado, Japan.
As part of its production, the Class 800 is a part of the Intercity Express Programme (IEP) and is in the Hitachi AT300 product family. Their respective train operating company has also given the units separate brands; under Great Western Railway, they are known as Intercity Express Trains and under London North Eastern Railway, they are known as Azuma.
Made by the legendary Japanese manufacturer KATO, a world leading company in the world of N Scale model railways. We’d also like to thank Hitachi, GWR and LNER for their helpfulness and assistance in bringing this project to market.
- Five Car Train Pack.
- Beautifully reproduced GWR and LNER livery and details.
- Scale reproduction of the 26m coaches unique to British vehicles in 1:148 Scale.
- Minimum radius R282.
- Equipped with a head connection mechanism. It is possible to reproduce the combined operation of two trains, which is prototypical.
- DCC Ready.
- Directional Lighting.
- Length of Unitrack to display the model.
- 5 Car EMU in Modern GWR Livery
IF YOU REQUIRE THE DECODERS FOR THIS ITEM PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK AND ADD THE ITEM TO YOUR BASKET
IF YOU WISH FOR US TO FIT THE DECODERS, YOU WOULD NEED 3 X YOU WOULD NEED 3 X DCCFITONLY
PLEASE NOTE THE DECODERS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACK ORDER UNTIL OCTOBER 2021
- Thalys PBKA 10 Car Powered EMU VI
- Kato 10-287 Electric Train Series 321 7-Car Set, Powered
- Kato 10-1397 Series E657 Hitachi Tokiwa 6 Car Powered Set
- Kato 10-1147 Series 181 100 Express Toki/Azusa 6 Car Powered Set
- Kato 10-871 Series 225-0 'Shinkaisoku' 8 Car Set
- Kato 10-1404 KIHA85 Wide View Hida/Wide View Nanki 4 Car Set
- Class 800/2 LNER Azuma 800 209 5 Car EMU