We are pleased to say our EXCLUSIVE OO Accurascale PCA Bulk Cement Wagon in CAIB livery, STS No.10633 has arrived!
Order Now for £29.95!
- Individual lettering, logos and codes from real wagons for total authenticity
- NEM Standard Flexible Coupler Pockets
- NEM Narrow Tension Lock Couplers Provided
- RP25.110 darkened profile wheel-sets with 14.4mm back to backs
- Metal disc wagon wheels on metal axles - 12.6mm
- Etched Steel factory fitted detailing, ladders and walkways
- Extra fine factory fitted detail plastic parts
- Extra fine factory fitted Pipework
- Metal, fully sprung scale buffers
- Added weight for NEM Standard 25g per Axle
- Limited Edition certificate
The second batch of wagons were built for Storage & Transport Services (STS) for general purpose hire - most were used on traffic for Rugby cement although in later years ownership changed to that of CAIB UK. These were numbered STS 10600 - 651 a total of 52 wagons. During 1992 the wagons were all in store at the following locations; Selby 38, Westbury 12, Horbury 1 and Peak Forest 1. Most of these wagons now operate from Ketton for Castle Cement alongside the third batch of wagons noted below - only 10623 remains in storage at Marcroft Wagon Works, Stoke-on-Trent.