Kerr, Stuart "Victory" Locomotive Update
You can still pre-order all forthcoming Kerr, Stuart "Victory" 0-6-0T locomotive here at Rails including our own exclusive version!
Planet Industrials were founded in 2019 by James Hilton and Stephen Fulljames. These good friends and keen modellers have modelled together for over 10 years and have a real passion for industrial railway. The 'Victory' locomotive is the first model to be produced.
The 1:76 scale 'OO' gauge model features a high torque motor, flywheel driven chassis with darkened RP25-110 profile wheels, highly detailed accurate body with separately applied details and a NEXT18 DCC interface. It will safely negotiate a minimum R2 curve.
- An injection-moulded ready-to-run body
- Over 200 individual components
- Die cast metal chassis
- Fine scale RP25-110 wheels
- Six-wheel electrical pickup
- High-torque flywheel-equipped motor, driving the rear axle
- 40:1 precision gearbox for slow, smooth running
- DCC Ready (Next 18 interface)
- Full cab detail
- Sprung buffers
- NEM coupler pockets at correct height
- Optional details including front steps and toolboxes
- Etched works plates fret with all 10 works numbers
Expected Summer 2022
All DCC ready versions can now be pre-ordered here at Rails.
Please note: Rails is the an exclusive retailer. This means the models are only available to purchase directly from Planet Industrials and here at Rails.
The models are priced at £130.00.
Pre-order now with just a £30 deposit