Further releases from Dapol! Four new O Gauge Bogie Bolster Wagons
Priced at £61.54, order now HERE
The ‘Bogie Bolster E’ was the last of a new design built for British Railways and built before the introduction of air-braked types. It was the smallest of the standard Bogie Bolsters and 1,200 were built to diagram No. 1/479 with a carrying capacity of 30 tons.
- Minimum 2nd radius curve
- Plastic body and underframe detail
- Diecast chassis
- Bogies made from separate metal parts
- Spring buffers
- Pin-point axles
- O Gauge society Standard wheel profile.
- Fully detailed body
- Deck Movable
- Posable bolsters
- Fitted Movable posable stanchions supplied in detail bag
- Separately fitted metal tie down rings
- Finely moulded and etched stainless steel detail where applicable
- Separate handrails
- End steps
- Lamp brackets.
- Highly detailed underframe with correct profiled bracing
- Highly detailed bogies made from separate metal parts
- All buffer beam accessories fitted.