Accurascale's OO Gauge Class 92 Electric Locomotives are now available to pre-order at Rails!
A total of 11 locomotives are available to pre-order which include two that are exclusive to Rails of Sheffield.
Expected: Q3 2022
- Highly detailed OO scale model, 1:76.2
- Heavy Die-cast alloy metal chassis for maximum tractive effort
- Provided DCC ready [21Pin MTX Socket] or Factory DCC Sound Fitted
- Separately applied etched metal and high fidelity plastic detail parts, including grab handles, steps, wipers, nameplates, crests and more.
- Correct height mini-tension-lock couplers with NEM socket as well as a fully detailed bufferbeam
- High Performance traction, to include;
- Five-Pole motor with two flywheels
- Metal Helical Gear box for maximum performance and slow speed running
- Gearing arranged for accurate top speed
- DCC ready with PowerPack capacitor for uninterrupted power
- All wheel drive and all wheel pickup
- Dual motorised Pantographs with full DCC control
- Fully detailed Lighting Pack, including:
- Directional lighting, DC and DCC
- Lighting clusters with appropriate day and night-time modes
- Red and white marker lights
- Separately switched cab lighting and illuminated, details driver’s console, auto off on movement
- RP25-110 wheels OO wheels with provision for re-gauging to p4 (18.83mm) and EM (18mm) gauge
- Fully sprung metal buffers
- Extra fine factory-fitted pipework
- Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)