Heljan 3901 O2/2 'Tango' BR late crest blackNo. 63937 (GN cab/LNER flush-sided tender) WEATHERED
- OO Gauge Scale
UK Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Availability: Available to Pre-Order
- 8 Pin DCC
- Era 5. 1957-1966 British Railways Late Crest
- Product features weathering for greater realism
- What the icons mean
Expected Q4 2023 (Subject to Change)
Introduced by the Great Northern Railway in 1921 to a design by Sir Nigel Gresley, these powerful 2-8-0s were built to haul heavy coal and ironstone trains. Several batches were built over a 22 year period by the Great Northern Railway (GNR) and LNER, with numerous improvements such as better cabs and bigger tenders. Heljan's models depict the O2/1, O2/2 and O2/4 variants with the previously unreleased GNR style cabs (original high style and reduced height 'composite loading gauge' type) and a choice of GNR and LNER group standard tenders.
- 8 Pin DCC decoder interface.
- External features will include authentic detail variations.
- Highly-detailed cab interior and underframe.
- Sprung Buffers
- ITEM NUMBER 3901
- CLASS Gresley '02'
- OPERATOR BR
- LIVERY Late Black
- RUNNING NUMBER 63937
- WHEEL CONFIGURATION 2-8-0
- COUPLINGS NEM
- PAINT FINISH Weathered
- LENGTH 255mm