Dapol 4F-010-016 JNA Falcon Network Rail NLU29112
- OO Gauge Scale
- Era 10. 2006-2017 - Network Franchising
- Era 11. 2014 onwards - Present Day
- What the icons mean
The JNA ballast wagon was designed to carry ballast and spoil from various national infrastructure projects in the UK. 555 were built by Trinity in Romania and delivered to Network Rail in 2004.
They often operate in sets of five and carry the yellow engineer’s livery of Network Rail. They have been designated the name ‘Falcon’.
These models are fitted with NEM pockets for easy conversion to knuckle couplings or other types you wish to use.
- Finely moulded chassis and body
- Free rolling bearings for smooth operation
- Accurately applied livery and expertly applied decorations
- LENGTH OVER BUFFER 222mm
- WIDTH 33mm
- HEIGHT 31mm