Revolution Trains OO Gauge HOA aggregate hoppers can now be pre ordered through Rails.
Model features and specifications
- Detail variations appropriate for each version
- Pack of two wagons each with an individual running number and decoration
- Highly-detailed OO Gauge / 1:76.2 Scale models
- NEM standard coupler pockets with NEM narrow tension lock couplers at correct height
- Detailed TF25 low track force bogies with brake blocks in line with wheels
- 110 profile wheel-sets on axles 26mm over pinpoints
First delivered in 2006, nearly 200 of these wagons are in service with three operators in five different liveries. The HOA wagons are used for stone trains from quarries in central England, the Mendips and have also seen service on Anglo-Scottish sand trains for glassmaking.