Our exclusive Rails Connect premium edition O Gauge Rolling road packs have been reduced for this weekend only!
O Gauge Rolling Road – 4 Axle
New Low Price £79.95
Saving 20% off RRP £99.95
O Gauge Rolling Road – 6 Axle
New Low Price £119.95
Saving 20% off RRP £149.95
Designed to be very easy to use and exceptionally reliable. Made using only high quality materials so you can expect many years of trouble-free use.
View 4 Axle Edition Here
View 6 Axle Edition Here
Installation and use:
- Every Roller set contains a strong Neodymium magnet to hold it in place while allowing easy adjustment.
- To give the magnets something to work with, we have also included some etched “magnetic plates” to secure to the track. (These have been etched to represent wooden planks so you can install them on your layout)
- Simply secure these plates in an appropriate position on the top of the sleepers and between the rails. We recommend using silicone or a contact-type adhesive.
Once the plates are secured, place the Roller sets over them at an appropriate spacings and connect the track power. The Roller sets will collect power directly from the rails so you are now ready to go.
- Place your locomotive on top of the Roller sets and control it as if it was on the track. It will operate in place allowing examination for service, careful adjustment of decoder set-up or running in of a new Loco.
Service and Maintenance.
- Keep the track area that will be used with your rolling road clean so that it can transfer the power reliably.
- DCCconcepts Roller sets have been gold plated, so they will never tarnish and always conduct power reliably. (Please – do not use abrasive cleaners. A quick wipe with alcohol or similar is all that will ever be needed)
- The stainless-steel roller-bearings are pre-lubricated but you can of course add a little fine oil if you wish.