The previously out of stock 009 Peco / Kato Festiniog Railway "Small England" 0-4-0 tender locomotive "Prince" has just a few left in stock.
• 00-9 narrow scale model 1/76 9mm gauge
• Equipped with coreless motor realizing smooth and stable run characteristic to Kato’s steam locomotives.
• Wearing traction tires, the locomotive is capable to draw 3 passenger cars made by “PECO” on a flat plane.
• Details are accurately reproduced including the humorous form peculiar to saddle tank, handrails and piping.
• Front handrails different between “Princess” and “Prince” are made differently from each other.
• The minimum negotiable radius: R117 for the locomotive alone, R216 for the locomotive drawing passenger cars made by “PECO”.
• DCC decoders can be installed by modifying the locomotive.
• Equipped with KATO Arnold coupler, and supplementary PECO coupler.