Back In Stock!
Dynamis Ultima DCC System with Rail Controller Software
Priced at £239.95 - RRP £299.95
Why choose Dynamis Ultima?
- Combines the features of Dynamis with the ProBox with more added
- Wireless Infrared walk around handset
– up to 4 handsets can be used for 4 users at once
– joystick based control
– add further infrared receivers for greater coverage
Short / long decoder addresses (to 9999) with roster of 30 items on handset. Rapid setting of address.
– add a 16 character name to describe the loco (or a 5 or 6 digit actual loco number), a symbol or configure the operation of the function keys for that particular loco to ‘latch’ or ‘trigger’
3 amps power output
– 3 amps power output
– basestation connections for further power boosters to provide power in other power districts
Adjustable track voltage
– set lower for N scale, or higher for O or G scales
USB computer interface, to use available third party software
Universal and advanced consisting (according to the specification of the decoder)
– control more than one loco together as a unit
RailcomPlus® enabled basestation
– Makes it possible for Railcom enabled decoders to report information to Railcom readers or back to the Dynamis handset
- Control of 100 accessory addresses (points etc) using up to 25 accessory decoders
- Program and configure decoders in both service mode on a programming track and ops mode on the main running tracks of the layout
- Will work with reverse loop modules etc