7 Plank Wagon Cory Brothers & Co By Lionheart Trains | Code: LHT-F-071-005 | O Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Truck/Wagon ,|
|Product scale||O Gauge|
Prior to the standardisation of wagon design by the Railway Clearing House (RCH) in 1923 there were many variants available, depending on builder and region. Indeed, the standardisation of wagons was not universally adopted and took many years to gain acceptance and in this time variations were common and worked side by side with the standard design.
They had a capacity of 12 tons; many were privately owned and carried on in use post nationalisation right into the 1960’s.
These model 7 Plank Wagons by Lionheart are highly detailed and will be a great addition to your rolling stock.
The team is currently preparing the artwork and further details for these wagons. This information will be posted as soon as it is available.
- Opening side Doors
- Metal Sprung Buffers
- Profiled Metal Wheels
- Diecast Underframe Detail
- 3 link metal coupling chain with sprung coupling hook
- Finely moulded body with applied livery and printed details
- 8 Plank Wagon Norstand No.567
- 8 Plank Wagon Maltby No.1612
- 8 Plank Wagon Modern Transport (Three Coke Rails)
- 7 Plank Wagon BR Grey P212136
- 8 Plank Wagon E Foster & Co. No.2099
- 7 Plank Welsh Antgracite 2232
- 7 Plank Dean Forrest Coal Co. No.549
- 7 Plank Dean Forrest Coal Co. No.544
- 7 Plank Wagon Suncole No.5062
- 7 Plank Coke Wagon T.L.Hale Ltd No.1533 (Three Coke Rails)
- 7 Plank Coke Wagon T.L.Hale Ltd No.1718 (Three Coke Rails)
- 7 Plank Coke Wagon New Cransley No.166 (Two Coke Rails)