Track Cleaning Vehicle Network Rail Yellow By Gaugemaster Collection | Code: GM2250101 | N Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Truck/Wagon ,|
|Product scale||N Gauge|
This is the renowned Tomytec Track Cleaning Car with a modern twist.
It does need to be hauled by a Locomotive as, though it is often described as motorised, the description reflects the motor driving the cleaning heads; not the movement of the model.
HOW IT WORKS The track cleaning vehicle supplys a small amount of cleaning fluid and then polishes the rails with the rotating pads.
Please Note: This track cleaner is NOT DCC Compatible and can only be used on DC N Gauge Railways.
Please note that B805 Track Cleaning Fluid is not supplied with the model.
- LENGTH 119mm
- WIDTH 20mm
- WEIGHT 28mm
- Gaugemaster Collection GM4210101 Network Rail Track Cleaning Vehicle
- 7 Plank Wagon South & Gasson 105 Brighton
- BR Railfreight Track Cleaning Wagon
- 16t Mineral Wagon BR Grey 223911 Weathered
- 16t Mineral Wagon BR Grey 266950 Weathered
- 7 Plank Wagon T Tullet & Sons (Weathered)
- 16t Mineral Wagon BR Grey 563284 Weathered
- 16t Mineral Wagon BR Bauxite 68922 Weathered
- 7 Plank Wagon Chichester Coal Co Ltd Weathered
- 16t Mineral Wagon BR Bauxite 561358 Weathered
- Network Rail Yellow Track Cleaning Wagon
- GM4430101 Network Rail Yellow Track Cleaning Wagon
- 16t Mineral Wagon BR Bauxite 570260 Weathered
- 7 Plank Wagon Jury Brick Co Weathered
- 7 Plank Wagon Botrill