8 Plank Wagon E Foster & Co. No.2099 By Lionheart Trains | Code: LHT-F-080-004 | O Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Truck/Wagon ,|
|Product scale||O Gauge|
The 8 plank wagon was a development of the earlier 7 plank version and was primarily a coal wagon, carrying the less dense forms of coal (coke etc), where the extra height allowed it to carry its full 12 ton capacity. They were built in the late 1920s to the late 1930s and continued into service up to the late 1960s.
To aid unloading and loading they had a door at each side and could be tipped from the one opening end door.
These model 8 plank open wagons by Lionheart are highly detailed and will be a great addition to your rolling stock.
The team is currently preparing the artwork and further details for these wagons. This information will be posted as soon as it is available.
- Opening side Doors
- Metal Sprung Buffers
- Profiled Metal Wheels
- Diecast Underframe Detail
- 3 link metal coupling chain with sprung coupling hook
- Finely moulded body with applied livery and printed details
- 8 Plank Wagon Norstand No.567
- 8 Plank Wagon Maltby No.1612
- 8 Plank Wagon Modern Transport (Three Coke Rails)
- 7 Plank Wagon BR Grey P212136
- 7 Plank Welsh Antgracite 2232
- 7 Plank Dean Forrest Coal Co. No.549
- 7 Plank Dean Forrest Coal Co. No.544
- 7 Plank Wagon Suncole No.5062
- 7 Plank Wagon Cory Brothers & Co
- 7 Plank Coke Wagon T.L.Hale Ltd No.1533 (Three Coke Rails)
- 7 Plank Coke Wagon T.L.Hale Ltd No.1718 (Three Coke Rails)
- 7 Plank Coke Wagon New Cransley No.166 (Two Coke Rails)