PL-55 Turntable Motor By Peco | Code: PL-55 | Any Scale
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Electric/Control , Turntables ,|
|Product scale||Any Scale|
Non-indexing turnatable motor (which means that there are no pre-set or programmable settings) means that the modeller can simply line up the deck against the exit or entrance road by eye, and the controls allow for small adjustments should things not align perfectly. This gives the modeller ultimate flexibility and control, and means that existing turntables on layouts can easily accommodate the new motor without any major track re-laying exercise! Power has to be provided from an independent 12vDC 2 amp supply, but other than that everything needed is included. Operating the motor is straightforward: you press and hold either of the clockwise or anti-clockwise buttons to rotate the deck and release the button when you wish to stop.
This turntable motor can be fitted to all existing PECO turntable kits, listed below (N, OO/HO, O-16.5, SM-32, HOm). Instructions on fitting and use are included.
Requires 12v DC 2 amp supply
- Pecolectrics Twistlock Turnout Microswitch
- PL26R Passing Contact Switch - Red Lever
- 'SmartSwitch' Stationary Decoder
- PL26W Passing Contact Switch - White Lever
- 'SmartSwitch' 1M Cable Extension
- PL26Y Passing Contact Switch - Yellow Lever
- PL31 Switch Terminal Connectors
- Pecolectrics Twistlock Turnout Motor
- Peco PLS-100 'SmartSwitch' Set
- Pecolectrics Twistlock Turnout Motor w/Microswitch
- 'SmartSwitch' Board
- PL26B Passing Contact Switch - Black Lever
- Microswitch, open type
- 'SmartSwitch' Servo Motor (Single)
- PLS130 'SmartSwitch' - 'SmartFrog V6'