Surface Mounted Point Motor (5 Pack) - Any Scale By Gaugemaster | Code: BPPM20
|Product scale||Any Scale|
Designed with easy installation in mind, PM20 is placed parallel to your point-work and operates equally well orientated either way. PM20 works well with all popular modelling scales, and with the leading brands of track in the UK.
The magnetic coils are high-efficiency for reliable operation, needing much less current than most other brands. PM20 also has a plug-in harness that is very easy to use. Mounting screws are included, and also a handy screwdriver with the bulk pack.
Fitting the PM20 is simplicity itself, because the harness is pre-terminated, and the PM20 tie-bar linkage just drops over the point 'tie-bar' pin. PM20 also has manual operation, so you can test it before fixing it down.
If you fix your points directly to the board - You can simply fix the motor directly onto the board with the screws provided after placing the link over the end of the point tie-bar.
If you use track-bed under your points - If the track bed is thin, you may be able to mount PM20 directly, but test first. Otherwise make a pad from card or similarly firm material to raise the PM20 to the correct height before mounting it.
Wiring the PM20 - This is easy, as the PM20 features a reversible 3-way plug-in connector. the included harness can be extended with GMC-PM51 Point Motor Wire and GMC-PM50 Connection Boxes.
Applying power to PM20 - This product is for low voltage use only, between 16v and 24v (AC or DC are both okay). Please use 1amp supply or greater. Ideally also use a Capacitor Discharge Unit such as the GMC-CDU or similar for optimum performance.
As with all solenoids, this motor is designed for use with passing contact switches such as the GM510 Miniature Toggle Switch. Connection to a standard On-On swich (or a permanent connection or power source) will lead to irreversible damage.
- Cased Transformer - 12v DC
- Single Power Controller
- Super Shuttle Unit
- Station Stop Unit
- Wall Mounted Transformer - 9v DC (600mA) for Accessories
- Medium NEM 652 Socket (5)
- Surface Mounted Point Motor
- Point Motor Accessory Pack
- Prodigy Spare Plug
- Single Track Unit, Panel Mounted for O Gauge
- Super Shuttle Unit for G Scale
- Prodigy Express Package
- Prodigy DC Adaptor Plate/Decoder Tester
- 45mm Hole Saw & Arbor for Point Motor Fitting
- Prodigy Decoder Doctor
- Open Transformer - Output 2 x 16v AC~ @1A
- Tech 6 Controller
- Single track unit panel mount
- Tensionlock Uncoupler
- Single Track Cased Controller for G Scale
- High Frequency Lighting Generator
- Single Track Hand Held Controller with Feedback
- Four Track Panel Mounted Controller
- Surface Mounted Point Motor (DCC-Fitted)
- European Four Track Cased Controller
- Single Track Controller with Simulation (N / HO / OO Scales)
- Open Transformer - Output 1 x 18v AC~ 2.5a
- Wall Mounted Transformer - 1x 16v AC or 12v DC @ 1.1A
- Cased Transformer - 22v DC 5a Smoothed Output
- Hornby Type Colour Light Signal (12v DC or 16v AC)
- Three Track Panel Mounted Controller w/One Track Simulation
- Australian Four Track Cased Controller
- High Frequency Electronic Track Cleaner - Single Track
- Open Transformer - Output 24v AC~
- Prodigy Advance Package
- Cased Transformer - 18v AC~ 2.5a
- Single Track Walkabout Controller
- USA Four Track Cased Controller
- European Twin Track Cased Controller
- SPDT Momentary Contact Toggle Switch G Scale Point Motors
- Combi Single Track Controller/ Plug in Transformer (1 amp)
- Double Power Controller
- Cased Transformer - 24v AC~
- Single Track Walkabout Controller with Simulation
- High Frequency Electronic Track Cleaner - Double Track
- Seep Point Motor with Built-In Switch
- Uncased Transformer: Output 2*12v AC 1.25A
- Australian Twin Track Cased Controller