- Hornby / Steam Locos/Engines
- SR 4-6-2 'Channel Packet' '21C1' Merchant Navy Class (Un-Rebuilt) *2016 Range*
SR 4-6-2 'Channel Packet' '21C1' Merchant Navy Class (Un-Rebuilt) *2016 Range*
The new ‘Merchant Navy’ will feature a fully detailed air-smoothed body shell matching the detail differences between the different build series, a new air-smoothed tender for the original series and an all-new 6,000 gallon tender for the third series locomotives. The model will also have an 8-pin DCC decoder socket in the tender and provision will be made for the addition of DCC sound, with a housing for a 28mm round speaker built into the tender chassis. The SR 4-6-2 ‘Channel Packet’ ‘21C1’ modelled here will be in SR malachite green.
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.
|Product category||Steam Locos/Engines|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Customers Also Bought
- LMS Corridor Brake 3rd Class '5726', Cr... £37.50
- LMS Corridor 3rd Class '1745', Crimson ... £37.50
- LMS Corridor 1st Class '1041', Crimson ... £37.50
- Peckett 0-4-0ST '883' Lilleshall Co. *2... £74.50
- Hornby 63rd Edition 2017 Catalogue *2017... £7.50
- BR 4-6-2 'Sir William A. Stanier F.R.S.... £149.50
- Hornby Digital Class A4 Steam Locomotive... £39.50
- Hornby R3437 Class A3 4-6-2 2503 'Firdau... £99.50
- LMS 4-6-2 ‘Duchess of Hamilton’ Princes... £129.50
- Springside DA5 LNER Head & Tail Lamps La... £4.75
We urgently require collections of any size to maintain our substantial stocks of secondhand railways.
Get your orders Gift Wrapped
Buy & Send Vouchers
Security & Privacy
Find us on Facebook
Become a fan of Rails of Sheffield on Facebook and find out first about special offers and vouchers.
Follow us on Twitter
To get all of the latest news straight away, you can follow us on twitter.
Read more about Twitter and Rails of Sheffield.
Clubs & Societies
Find and share your local Clubs & Societies.
Do you want to create your own Wish List? All you have to do is register for an account. It's quick, free and easy.