92036 “Bertolt Brecht” in EWS branded grey. This locomotive is still in service in this livery and was recently upgraded to operate on HS1.
Our Class 92 model will be produced with the assistance of Brush Traction.
- All wheel drive with a heavy, low geared chassis
- Switchable directional lighting (day and night modes)
- 2 poseable pantographs
- “Advanced” DCC socket (Next 18)
- Easy to fit DCC sound with sugarcube speaker
- NEM coupling pockets with close coupling system
- Replacement no coupling detailed front end (that slots into the buffer beam)
- Etched nameplates (where applicable)
- Etched polo mint tunnel logos, depot plaques and arrows (where applicable)