Dapol 4S-041-007S Large Prairie 2-6-2 Tank Locomotive #6167 Lined Green with Late Crest (Bunker Steps) - DCC Sound Fitted
- OO Gauge Scale
- DCC Sound Fitted
- Era 5. 1957-1966 British Railways Late Crest
- What the icons mean
The 5101 class of large prairie locomotives were updated versions of the 3100 class and built between 1929 and 1939 which included the 6100 series, with a higher boiler pressure and designed for London suburban services. The final built between 1946 and 1949 with the last twenty not receiving Great Western livery.
During December 1965 the last eleven locomotives were withdrawn all being from the 6100 batch. Dapol shall be manufacturing these models from the early 1930's when cab side shutters were added.
- Tall safety valve cover
- Short safety valve cover
- Bunker lamp bracket shield
- Smoke box top mounted lamp bracket
- Smoke box door mounted lamp bracket for B.R. period
- Smoke box number plate for B.R. period
The locomotive has a diecast chassis with a five pole motor driving the rear wheel. To add compensation the centre driving wheels are sprung, the front pony truck is also sprung and operates on a cam so the model will negotiate R2 curves with ease.
- The locomotive has electrical pick-up on all driving and tender wheels
- Firebox glow
- Dapol’s proven slow speed mechanism and high torque motor
- A slide in PCB offers simple ‘tool-free’ installation of a NEXT-18 DCC decoder and a ’no-solder’ speaker connection. This board slides through the smoke box door and connects directly to the locomotive mother board.
- CLASS 5101
- LIVERY Lined Green Late Crest
- ERA 3 (1923 - 1947)
- WHEEL CONFIGURATION 2-6-2T
- DCC TYPE NEXT 18 DCC Fitted
- SOUND Installed
- TRACK SUPPLY 2 Rail DCC
- FINISH Pristine
- LENGTH OVER BUFFER 164mm
- WIDTH 34mm
- HEIGHT 48mm