The class 121 and 122 (also known as "Bubble Cars") formed part of the first generation of British DMU's. These units were designed to run on branch lines and secondary routes and were ideal for stations that were not able to have run-round loops due to space.
The class 121 units were built in 1960 by Pressed Steel and the class 122 were built in 1958 by Gloucester RC& W. Lots of these units are still in preservation.
These great little models feature lots of details including etched grills, directional lighting, and finely printed external logos and numbering.
- Finely moulded body with etched grills
- Cast wheel in the appropriate colour to match livery
- Tungsten chassis
- Directional lighting
- All wheel drive and pick up
- NEM couplings
- Coreless motor for smoother operation
- Includes spares bag with additional detailing parts
- CLASS 122
- LIVERY LoadHaul
- ERA 8 (1982 - 1994)
- WHEEL CONFIGURATION Bo-Bo
- DCC TYPE DCC Fitted
- SOUND Use STX882106 Diesel Sound Decoder by Soundtraxx (Speaker Required)
- TRACK SUPPLY 2 Rail DCC
- FINISH Pristine
- LENGTH OVER BUFFER 267mm
- WIDTH 34mm
- HEIGHT 49mm